Assessment and Accountability
In Assessment and Accountability we provide direct services to districts and schools with Assessment Literacy, Creating a Balanced Assessment System, and support with integrating the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress, CAASPP, including Formative Assessment Practices with the Smarter Balanced Digital Library, the Interim Assessments and Summative Assessments.
- Mathematics – SBAC Threshold Achievement Level Descriptors, Claims, Targets and Standards Documents
- English Language Arts – SBAC Threshold Achievement Level Descriptors, Claims, Targets and Standards Documents
- CAASPP – California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
- Smarter Balanced Sample Items – This site provides examples of test questions used on Smarter Balanced assessments in English language arts/literacy and math.
- CAASPP: Keeping California’s Students on Track for College and Career Web site has been updated with new sample test items for English language arts/literacy and mathematics.
- California School Dashboard
- California Model Five – by – Five Placement Reports and Data
- CAASPP Test Results for English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics