Health Care Plan Open Enrollment for Retirees
Welcome to Open Enrollment
Deadline for all changes is August 20, 2021 at 5:oo PM. Any changes made will go into effect on October 1, 2020.
If you are a retiree and have questions or need assistance please contact: Kim Burke – 805-782-7294
Burnham Benefits will continue to broker our health insurance plans. You will find Maggie and Ellen to be a great resource when it comes to:
- Open Enrollment Support
- Claims Issues
- Provider Access
- Health Advocacy
Feel free to contact them if you have questions on any of these topics.
Maggie Lepore, Vice President – Direct 805-771-9830 | Cell 714-614-2895
- Retiree Benefits Guide – Self Pay
- Retiree Benefits Guide – Lifetime
Health Care Information Resources
- How does my health insurance work?
- Anthem Blue Cross – SISC
- Delta Dental of Ca – Dental Insurance
- Medicare Website
- Navitus Health Solutions – Prescription Plan
- VSP – Vision Plan
Plan Selections and Changes
- If you are not making a change no other action is necessary.
- If you wish to change your plan options click HERE to Start