Health Care Plan Open Enrollment for Employees
Welcome to Open Enrollment
The deadline for all changes is July 31, 2022. Any changes made will go into effect October 1, 2022.
Burnham Benefits will continue to broker our health insurance plans. You will find Maggie to be a great resource when it comes to:
- Open Enrollment Support
- Claims Issues
- Provider Access
- Health Advocacy
Feel free to contact them if you have questions on any of these topics.
Maggie Lepore, VP, Senior Consultant – Direct 805-419-2411 | Cell 714-614-2895
- Open Enrollment Presentation
- Certificated Employee Benefits Guide
- Classified Employee Benefits Guide
- Management and Confidential Employee Benefits Guide
- 100% D
- 90% C
- 90% G
- 80% G
- 80% M
- Anchor Bronze (Employee or Employee and Dependent Children ONLY!)
- 100% A (Retirees 65 Plus ONLY!)
- Companion Care (Retirees 65 Plus ONLY!)
Health Care Information Resources
- 2021 SLOCOE Plan Comparison Calculator
- How does my health insurance work?
- Anthem Blue Cross – SISC
- Delta Dental of Ca – Dental Insurance
- Medicare Website
- Navitus Health Solutions – Prescription Plan
- VSP – Vision Plan
Plan Selections and Changes
- If you are happy with your plan and the dependents on it, you do not need to do anything!
- If you wish to add/remove a dependent please complete the SISC Membership Change Form before continuing.
- If you are full time, have another medical plan and opting to decline coverage you MUST complete the WABE Employee Election Form.
- If you wish to change your plan options click HERE to Start Form – Login Required (Use your SLOCOE Email address and password)