San Luis Obispo County Office of Education, in collaboration with Santa Barbara County Education Office, offers the CTC- accredited clear administrative services phase of the credential program to support the ongoing growth and development of our county’s newest leaders. The CASC program provides candidates with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to be successful leaders in today’s high stakes educational environment. Program instructors are successful practitioners in the field who know the research base and possess the experience necessary to provide a strong credential program.
- Ensure the professional success and retention of quality administrators
- Provide an effective transition into a career in educational leadership
- Enable administrators to be effective in leading institutions that are culturally, linguistically, and academically diverse
- Provide an opportunity to participate in forward-looking program model that incorporates the proven skills, work application, and dispositions of 21st Century Educational Leaders
- Improve the educational performance of students through professional development, support, and formative assessment for administrator candidates
Components of the Administrative Services Clear Credential
- Classes taught by well-known educational leaders
- Candidates receive job-embedded mentoring from knowledgeable leaders
- Job-embedded portfolio assignments
- Opportunities to strengthen individual leadership skills
- Quality county-based program providing leadership network opportunities
Application and Information
To apply, please complete the application below.
SLOCOE is seeking applications from qualified individuals who want to serve as coaches to beginning administrators enrolled in the program. Please, contact Anne Stone or (805) 782-7296 for more information or if you have questions.