Student Programs and Services
Student Programs and Services Staff at PBIS Conference 2021
PBIS Implementation Award for Loma Vista Community School
PBIS Implementation Award for Chris Jespersen School
PBIS Implementation Award for Juvenile Court School
DHH staff dress up as One Fish Two Fish for a National Read a Book Day
Student Programs & Services is committed to…
- Providing quality educational programs and services to at-risk and special needs students.
- Promoting excellence in our educational programs through training and professional growth opportunities for all staff members.
- Developing and enhancing a positive organizational climate.
- Providing leadership and expertise to the school districts, agencies and community organizations within San Luis Obispo County in support of success for all students, including at-risk and special needs students.
- Fostering positive relationships with families and careproviders and the interagency collaboratives which assist families and the educational community in this important partnership.
- Implementing legislative mandates focused upon positive school attendance, high academic expectations and accountability for all students.
Data and Student Information Specialist/SEIS/CalPADS Operator
Data and Student Information Specialist
Rose de Haro