The San Luis Obispo County Office of Education provides a variety of services to teachers and prospective teachers for initial issuance and renewals of permits and documents.
- Renewals of Existing Documents
- Out of State Teachers
- Substitute Teaching Permits
- Adult Education/Career Technical Education Credentials
- Child Development Permits
- Requirements to Complete Clear Credential
- Administrative Credentials
- English Learner Authorization/CTEL Examination Information (CLAD, BCLAD)
- Adding Authorizations to Current Credentials
- Temporary County Certificate
- Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate
The Commission on Teacher Credentialing has recently implemented a new website which has dramatically changed the way Educators and Employers access and input information. In order to navigate this website and complete application and renewal processes, you will need to set your computer’s pop-up blockers to allow pop-ups from the CTC website.