The ESS Department keeps districts up-to-date with the latest from the California Department of Education, state and national leadership, research, technology, legislation, policy and successful practices. The Monthly Monitor provides updates, links to resources, and time-sensitive information on grants, professional development and deadlines. To subscribe, contact Stacy Summers firstname.lastname@example.org
The SLO County Educational Services Council is designed to:
- Promote greater collaboration, coherence & interdependence of instructional leaders across the county.
- Increase knowledge and skill for implementing & improving systems and practices.
- Support compliance & effectiveness around policy, legislation and CDE guidelines.
- Improve student outcomes, especially for our students furthest from success.
23-24 Council Meeting Dates
- August 25, 2023
- October 27, 2023
- December 8, 2023
- January 12, 2024
- March 1, 2024
- April 12, 2024
- May 31, 2024 (End of Year Celebration)
Agenda with linked resources