SLOCOE Training Room Information
All funds are used to maintain the lab, upgrade hardware approximately every three years, and provide technical support to clients.
- Twenty computers for students and one computer for the instructor
- 5500 lumens LCD projector and screen.
- WIred and wireless Internet access
- VGA, HDMI and Chromecast connections
Computer Hardware Details
- Dell Latitude E5570
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i7-6600U Processor
- 8GB 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
- SSD Drives
- 15.6 Inch HD Non- Touch Anti-Glare LCD with Camera and Mic
- Windows 10 Professional (64 bit)
Computer Software Details
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
- Internet Explorer; Chrome; Fire Fox
- QSS/QCC; Aeries CS
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 11+
- Windows Media Player 10.0
- Net Control Lab Management
Training Room Rental Costs
SLOCOE and/or clients:
- Half-Day $200
- Full-Day $400
- Two or more consecutive Full-Days $350/day After 5PM $100/hour
- Half-Day (8-12 or 1-5) $250
- Full-Day (8-5) $500
- After 5PM $150/hour
- Two or more consecutive Full-Days $400/day
Additional services such as adding software will be billed at a rate of $45.00 per hour.
First preference for use of the room will be for those requiring computers. Those desiring to use the lab without the computers may reserve the lab subject to being bumped no less than 2 weeks before the day of the meeting.
- San Luis Obispo County Office of Education
- Office of James J. Brescia, Ed.D.
- 3350 Education Drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
- Tel: 805-543-7732
- Contact SLOCOE
- Contact Webmaster
- Live Chat