The committee is comprised of classified, certificated and management employees. Meetings are monthly. Minutes are distributed throughout SLOCOE.
The committee reviews accident reports and results of safety inspections, responds to employee safety concerns and promotes employee wellness and health awareness.
The Safety Coordinator is an advisory member and also represents SLOCOE on the SIPE Risk management committee.
- AED G3 Procedures and Maintenance
- Caught In The Act Form
- Current Emergency Response Plans – Requires SLOCOE Login
- E-mail For Workers Compensation Questions
- Expenditure Guidelines
- Health & Fitness Challenge
- Health & Safety Quizzes and Online Module
- Injury and Illness Prevention
- Near Miss Accident Reporting Form
- Request to Fund or Correct a Safety Hazard Item
- Safety Drill Log
- Safety Handbook for Employees
- Safety Meeting Sign-in Sheet
- Self-Inspection Form (SIPE)
- SIPE Accident Investigation Form
- SLOCOE Safety Incentive Programs
- Volunteer Safety Practices